How to drive more cross border business?
If you are looking for an experienced marketing consultant with a proven track record of performance in cross border business, you are in the right place. Market entry or market development in France, Germany or in the US is really challenging and your success depends on cultural know-how, management of differences and linguistic proficiency. Get in touch to talk about your needs now!
I have extensive hands-on marketing experience in the Food Industry, Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Cosmetic, Financial Services, Tourism and much more. I worked in global marketing, strategy and digital business in France, Germany and the United States for the last 25 years.
I support your cross border developement by providing you following consultancy services:
– cultural and business insights
– business developement strategy
– step-by-step marketing strategy
– digital marketing consultancy
– tri-lingual services: English, French and German
– project management
– interim management
What do my clients say?
“Merci encore une fois d’être venue chez nous et d’accepter de nous parler de ton sujet préféré… Tous les membres des différentes Euro-Chambers auxquels j’ai parlé ont exprimé leur vive satisfaction à l’égard de ta présentation.” Louis C. Wendling, Wendling Financial Group
“Merci for your very informative, entertaining, and excellent presentation on “Cross-Border Marketing: How to Reach Your Audience & Sell Your Products” at the Minneapolis / St. Paul Euro Chambers program last evening. Bonne reminder to strive to listen more than talk when cultivating new and continuing to develop relationships in business, professional and personal life, too.” Chuck Barry, Eckland & Blando
“… pour vous dire que l’article est génial… Je serai ravie de continuer le dialogue avec vous si vous prévoyez d’en écrire d’autres.” Anne Kotmeier, CSC
My name is Catherine Rochereul-Portier. I am a business consultant, writer and blogger. I worked in global marketing, strategy and digital business for more than 20 years. In my consulting work, I have worked with major French and German brands such as Caudalie, Dr. Beckmann, Bullrich or Le Tartare. I have provided insights for Blistex in Germany and advised the Dutch financial services provider Delta Lloyd.
HowToGuide is a blog about differences between the American, German and French markets. Did you check these articles? Time is Money: a negotiable currency in the US or Cross Border Marketing is dealing with Culture
I am also an active writing contributor to globaliznow.com, a French web news platform and Board Member at the International Monetary Fund family association where I do consulting on all communications issues.
I was born and grew up in France. After graduation from college, I started to work in Germany where I finally advised German companies about how to do business in France. Or French companies how to be successful in Germany. Since 2013, I work in the United States as a marketing consultant for SME who want to develop their business in Europe or in the US.
How to hire me? Tell me about your project!
To get started, please fill out this form with your project ideas or to express your interest in any of the above services. I will come back to you within 24 hours. Or you can give me a call whenever you want: +1 (202) 999-7583
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Do you like my blog?
Recent Posts Widget
- 8 Tips for Doing Business with European Companies during the SummerBy Catherine on July 27, 2015
- Six Lessons to Learn from American Political MarketingBy Catherine on July 9, 2015
- 6 leçons à apprendre du marketing politique aux Etats-UnisBy Catherine on July 6, 2015
- How my 15-year old daughter has caught up in EnglishBy Catherine on June 20, 2015
- Protection des données personnelles ? Le paradoxe des Etats-UnisBy Catherine on June 6, 2015
- New Media: French SMEs like Catimini USA are lagging behindBy Catherine on April 25, 2015
- Nouveaux Médias – des PME françaises comme Catimini en retardBy Catherine on April 22, 2015
- Les nouvelles technologies au service du Time is MoneyBy Catherine on April 8, 2015
- Choosing the Right Packaging Size for American SupermarketsBy Catherine on March 25, 2015
- Für amerikanische Ordnungsfreaks – The Container StoreBy Catherine on March 19, 2015
- Container Store – for American and German neatfreaksBy Catherine on March 16, 2015
- 20 Differences Between Winter in Germany and the USBy Catherine on March 2, 2015
- 20 Unterschiede im Winter zwischen Deutschland und USABy Catherine on February 26, 2015
- Une comparaison entre les PME françaises, allemandes et américainesBy Catherine on February 17, 2015
- Bilan 2014 et différences entre le cinéma français, américain et allemandBy Catherine on February 10, 2015
- 8 Differences between the American, German and French CinemaBy Catherine on February 10, 2015
- How to be French in the US after Charlie Hebdo’s attackBy Catherine on January 14, 2015
- How much did Americans, Germans and French spend on Christmas?By Catherine on December 26, 2014
- How much will Americans spend on Halloween in 2014?By Catherine on October 28, 2014
- Halloween 2014, la folie américaine des grandeurs ?By Catherine on October 26, 2014
- Die richtige Packungsgröße für amerikanische SupermärkteBy Catherine on September 4, 2014